Jaguar Service near Oxnard CA
Oxnard, California, is full of exciting places to go. You can head to the Oxnard State Beach Park for a game of volleyball on the sand, watch for whales at Channel Islands Harbor, or take a trip to McGrath State Beach for a camping adventure. To enjoy all these activities, you’ll want to make sure your car is ready to make the trip.
If you need Jaguar service near Oxnard, California, turn to the professionals at the Jaguar Ventura Service Center. We can get you back on the road safely whether your Jaguar requires auto repair or routine maintenance.
Auto Repair & Maintenance You Can Count On
Whether there’s something strange happening with your Jaguar or it’s time for your routine maintenance appointment, the certified professionals in our service center are here for you.
Our factory-trained team specializes in working on Jaguar models, so you can feel assured you’re getting fine-tuned service every time you visit us. When repairing your vehicle, they’ll also use only authentic Jaguar parts and equipment. This will keep your model true while offering the best performance.
Whether your car needs extensive repairs or just a simple oil change, our experts will get the job done quickly, so you can get back to your normal schedule.
Our Jaguar maintenance & service menu includes the following:
- Oil changes
- Transmission & brake repair
- Tire service (rotations, replacements, balancing)
- Battery service (tune-ups, replacements)
- Much more!
Signs You Need Jaguar Service
Sometimes it can be hard to know when your Jaguar is in need of extra care. While some problems are obvious, others can be difficult to detect. However, paying close attention to your Jaguar as you drive will reveal a lot.
The following are some common warning signs your model needs repair or maintenance. Watch for them the next time you’re on the road. If you see any of them, be sure to schedule an appointment at our Jaguar service center right away to prevent further issues.
- Check Engine light: A telltale sign your vehicle needs service is when the check engine light flashes on your dashboard. Your Jaguar has a smart diagnostic system that can pick up on problems big and small.
While a check engine light might indicate something as minor as needing an oil change, it can also mean bigger problems with your vehicle’s emissions system or catalytic converter.
- Smoke: If you see smoke billowing from under your hood, it’s clear something is wrong, such as your vehicle’s engine is overheating. When this happens, pull over to the side of the road as soon as it’s safe to do so. Then, contact our service department and speak with a professional.
- Strange noises: Your Jaguar should be relatively quiet when driving, so hearing odd sounds while on the road can be alarming. Strange noises can occur when there are issues with your vehicle’s brakes (squealing, grinding), wheels (dragging or droning), or engine (roaring or clunking).
- Leaks: Nothing should ever leak from under your Jaguar. Though this can mean a number of things, it’s important to have leaks inspected right away to avoid serious damage.
For example, green leaks may mean your anti-freeze is leaking, black or dark brown fluid could signal an oil leak, and bright red puddles indicate a transmission leak.
Receive Professional Jaguar Service near Oxnard CA Today
At Jaguar Ventura, our service center team has one goal: to ensure your vehicle is safe on the road. If you suspect something is wrong with your car or it requires regular maintenance, contact us to schedule an appointment today. We’ll make sure your set of wheels is safely free of issues and remains road-ready.